Friday, March 8, 2013

beginning of March

We headed to the MFA a few weeks ago. It wasn't a very long visit because there weren't any kid activities to keep Jane and Malcolm occupied.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I let Malcolm use the computer one day when he did a good job leaving his friend's house.

Photobucket

We got the idea from Jane's classmate to make a grocery store at home!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jane's school had crazy hair day!

Photobucket

I happened to be helping in the library that day so I got to see all the kids.

Photobucket

Last weekend Jane dressed up as Harry Potter.

Photobucket

We went to the mall and she was still wearing the scar on her forehead.

Photobucket

One evening, Jane did the dishes.

Photobucket

Here's Jane looking at her lunch menu after school. I've made these every day since she had a fit over some quesadillas earlier in the week.

Photobucket

The other day I needed work done on my car and I got a rental. The kids were very excited to ride in it. It was bigger, newer and fancier than my car!

Photobucket

Jane looked for clouds and birds through the sunroof.

Photobucket

We went to the Science Discovery Museum and had a lot of fun.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yesterday we received a very exciting package! I got copies of some of the cookbooks I helped design. The kids had a wonderful time with all the packing material.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

mbs said...

I didn't know you worked for Cook's Illustrated! They are my all time favorite series- such a neat company to work for!

Our Little Lovie said...

Very impressive that you did work on all those books!! Good for you!

We have the same cash register--I've been meaning to get play money for it for a while now...don't know what's taking me so long. Instead of playing grocery store, Hannah loves to play book store (not surprising since she could sit and read books all day).

Juliana said...

38581You guys are always so busy! I love Jane's crazy hair!!

Creating a grocery store is such a fun idea! My kids love playing store!!

That's awesome about the cookbooks! Good for you!