Friday, September 13, 2013

real first day of preschool

This is also from August, it was Malcolm's first day of "real" school when he went by himself for two and a half hours.

 photo 2013-08-30_1_malcolm_preschool_002_zpsb516279c.jpg

After doing some cleaning and errands, I still had time to stop for a cup of coffee. It was the first time I had two kids in school at the same time!

 photo 2013-08-30_2_ariba_001_zpsc7f05334.jpg

Although I feel guilty for enjoying my time alone, I feel like I'm a better parent when the kids ARE around. Now that I can get so much done by myself I have more time for playing and reading with them!

1 comment:

Our Little Lovie said...

I totally get your comment about being a better parent now that you have alone time. My patience with the kids has grown now that Hannah is at school more. It makes total sense.