Tuesday, September 11, 2012

first bus day

At lunchtime, Jane was very excited to take the bus for the first time. She was so excited that she spilled her milk all over the dining room table. I cleaned it up as fast as I could and then we rushed outside.

Photobucket

Malcolm had to finish eating in the driveway!

Photobucket

The bus was 15 minutes late and I wondered if other parents had been taking pictures of their kids!

Photobucket

The next day I set up lawn chairs in the driveway and the kids ate while waiting for the bus. It was much more relaxing for me!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Our Little Lovie said...

Love the driveway lunch. So much easier than jumping to the window every time a car drives by! But what will you do in the winter?

becca said...

such a big girl! does she like riding the bus?

Juliana said...

Aww! I bet Jane loves riding the bus! She looks so happy!!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

I really like her hairstyle for the first day of school. Does she enjoy it now?