Monday, September 24, 2012

Red Sox

All four of us went to the Red Sox game yesterday. We parked at a nearby museum parking garage, then walked through the park.

Photobucket

We stopped for burritos on the way there.

Photobucket

Unfortunately, Malcolm's burrito had a little salsa in it when we had asked for none, so he didn't eat anything.

Photobucket

After one or two tantrums because he was hungry, he got very affectionate.

Photobucket

Some of the game was loud!

Photobucket

He was so happy to get some cracker jacks! (I wouldn't normally get him a treat after skipping lunch, but it was a special occasion!)

Photobucket

Yum!

Photobucket

"This is boring and stupid and I'm never coming here again."

Photobucket

Yet Jane had fun!

Photobucket

Dad is not a sports fan and was just there to help me with both kids, so since Malcolm didn't enjoy it, next year it will just be the girls!

3 comments:

Our Little Lovie said...

I wish the Sox were having a better season, but I'm glad you still had fun.

Unknown said...

Let me know if you want company at next year's Girls' Red Sox day!!! Great pics, Sarah!

Juliana said...

Cute pictures! I love their Red Sox outfits!!