Friday, February 15, 2013

snowstorm

We got about 2 feet of snow last weekend! It was exciting when a firetruck was outside our house for a while. I guess there was a gas leak across the street.

Photobucket

This is our porch. It doesn't usually get snow in it - it has a roof! The storm was very windy, though.

Photobucket

The kids wanted to go outside towards the end of the storm. They couldn't move around too much!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm not sure if the storm brought it on, but my right hand now hurts so much that I can't knit and it's painful to use the computer and other tasks. I've had trouble in the past but never this bad. Hopefully I'll find out soon what it is and fix it!

1 comment:

Our Little Lovie said...

Ooohh...I hope your hand is better! I was not expecting to see your porch covered in snow like that. I hope it's all melted away now.