Friday, July 15, 2011

Children's Museum of New Hampshire

Yesterday we met Nana and Grandpa halfway at the Children's Museum of New Hampshire. I'm shamelessly stealing Grandpa's photos since I haven't uploaded mine yet! (I'm sure his are much better, anyway!) We had a wonderful time. It was just perfect for a two and four year old.

The best part was the yellow submarine. I knew it would be there so we listened to it on the way there. Coincidentally, Jane wore her Beatles shirt!

Photobucket

Here's Jane at the little post office. They had fun with that, although we're angry at the post office right now for stopping the delivery of our mail since our mailbox wasn't tall enough. We're figuring out how to pay all our bills online!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Weaving with a loom:

Photobucket

Playing in the beaver dam:

Photobucket

I love this because this is Malcolm's true smile.

Photobucket

I didn't get any photos of this, but we met a 4 1/2 year old blond-haired, blue-eyed girl from New Jersey named Jane, and her mom was named Sarah. The girls' personalities are exactly alike. Each Jane wanted nothing to do with the other; I think they were weirded out by the coincidence. It was like meeting Jane's long-lost twin!

__________________________

Here are a few more photos that I took:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This train table kept Malcolm busy for about an hour!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks to Lindsay for telling us about this place!

3 comments:

Our Little Lovie said...

That is hysterical! The kids looked like they had so much fun, and I do love the picture of Malcolm smiling--wicked cute :) Sorry about the post office thing. We've also had problems in the past--we should talk :)

Juliana said...

Cute photos! That looks like a really fun place! Malcolm's smile made me smile! :)

They look so cute playing post office!

Angie said...

I love children's museums. They are so much fun. Malcolm does have a darling smile...such a cutie! And he still looks so snuggly. :)

Oh, don't even get me started with our post office.