Friday, July 29, 2011

Prudential

We had a fun time the other day when we went to Boston. The kids had a snack and played in the courtyard next to the Prudential.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then we went out to see the Red Sox 2004 and 2007 World Series trophies and get free hot dogs (not me)!

Photobucket

Photobucket

A woman from the hot dog company shot these and I found them on the internet.

Photobucket

Photobucket

We then had lunch with some friends I used to work with. Afterwards we went to the observatory way up high.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

I used to work for Prudentials in NY - Boston building looks prettier. Jane and Malcolm look so grown up in these pictures.

Juliana said...

Very nice pictures! I like that color on you Sarah!