Friday, July 1, 2011

Davis Farmland

We headed to Davis Farmland with our friends Rosalie and Nolan yesterday. Malcolm mostly stayed in his stroller but Jane had quite a few animal encounters! Here she is with a baby kitten.

Photobucket

After she applied her own facial decorations, she fed a calf some milk.

Photobucket

Here she is holding a baby goat:

Photobucket

Jane and Rosalie with a Sinaloan milk snake!

Photobucket

I was surprised Malcolm wanted to pet it also!

Photobucket

We went to the splash park section after visiting the animals. I got this shot of Malcolm sitting in a chair; he didn't feel like getting wet. Then my camera battery ran out so I didn't get any of Jane in the water. We'll have to go back soon!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Juliana said...

I want to go there!!! That looks like such a cool place for kids!! Great pictures!

Angie said...

The kids are braver than me; I would not pet the snake!