Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Jane's 6th birthday

Photobucket

Jane decided to go to Davis Farmland on her birthday! She didn't have a party there but I still thought it would be cute if she posed in front of this sign. Since she had a party hat on they figured out it was her birthday and people kept giving her stickers.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This baby goat was so friendly and soft!

Photobucket

The kids got to hold baby chicks.

Photobucket

Before we left the kids wanted face paint.

Photobucket

When we got home, Daddy and Jane raked leaves.

Photobucket

Photobucket

For dinner, Jane specified she wanted "green beans, asparagus and tomatoes." We had it with rice and swordfish.

Photobucket

She wanted m&m cookies for dessert!

Photobucket

Then before bed, we took a walk.

Photobucket

It was a fun day and I liked all the things she picked out for her birthday. I can't believe my little girl is six already! It's amazing to think of all the things she can do.

1 comment:

Juliana said...

Happy 6th Birthday Jane! My how time flies!

That farm looks really cool!

I love all the veggies she chose for dinner! :)