Tuesday, October 16, 2012

New Bedford

Columbus Day was my birthday, so we went to the New Bedford Whaling Museum.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This business had closed down, but I liked the sign!

Photobucket

After lunch we went to the Buttonwood Zoo. It's pretty small and a lot of it seemed like it was closed down, but it was in the same city so it was a good place to stop. They had lots of Halloween decorations.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Behind me you can see the train that we took. It was so tiny there was no way to take a picture inside it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

The kids love milking pretend cows!

Photobucket

Photobucket

For dinner we had nachos and homemade ice cream. For gifts I got things mostly involving coffee or yarn, my favorite things! I had a great birthday.

1 comment:

Our Little Lovie said...

I haven't been there in so long even though I grew up 5 minutes from there and my parents still live there. You're inspiring me to check it out again.