Sunday, December 30, 2012

random

I have some random, unrelated pictures but I didn't feel like doing five new posts. So here's what's been happening the past few days.

The other day we put the candy rocks from Uncle Ben and Aunt Amy (they taste like m&ms) on our peanut butter fudge from Grammy, and we thought it looked like rocks on the beach! It was fun and yummy.

Photobucket

Yesterday Malcolm came down with a cold. He and I stayed home while Dad and Jane went grocery shopping. I wanted to try his new Spider-Man puzzle from Grammy. Malcolm is too young (and doesn't have the patience for many puzzles) to do it himself, but he helped out putting the letter pieces together as well as Spider-Man's face.

Photobucket

We just bought this card table the other day for puzzles, games, and picnics in the living room, so it was fun to try it. We played many more games on it throughout the day!

Photobucket

I was inspired to make more of the knitted farmyard so here are the mother and baby cow. The udders were tricky to do!

Photobucket

Malcolm ended up taking a short nap in the afternoon because he was so ill. This photo is of him right before bedtime at night, though. He was wiped out. Luckily he's a lot better today, but now I have it. Hopefully Jane and Daddy will be spared!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

I spent the last 2 weeks sick, so I can certainly agree - colds during holidays are no fun. I hope you feel better soon.

Juliana said...

Aww, he looks so cute sleeping on the couch! Feel better! The cows are adorable!