Monday, June 18, 2012

farmland fun

Last Monday after gymnastics we headed to the farm for a picnic lunch and some fun. Thankfully my friend Kim reminded me about this place. The next week the price goes up by $5 a person so I saved a lot of money!

First the kids had a great time in the splash park.

Photobucket

Malcolm wasn't scared this year. He enjoyed sitting in the "jeep" with two girls!

Photobucket

I love that this place has child-sized toilets and sinks!

Photobucket

Time to visit some animals.

Photobucket

Jane loves the DIY facepaint.

Photobucket

This bunny reminds us of our cat, Westie. They have the same coloring.

Photobucket

So does this goat (or was it a sheep?) that wandered into the reptile ranch!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Juliana said...

This place looks amazing!! I sure wish we had something like this! How cool that the kids can pet the animals! Oh, I love child-sized toilets and sinks! So cute! :)

becca said...

jane's face is awesome!!