Tuesday, June 12, 2012

one more thing...

I forgot to mention that on Wednesday afternoon we went to the library to meet Toto the Tornado Kitten and his owner, the author of the book! It was raining very heavily when we arrived so I didn't bring my camera or anything with me. We even had to run back to the car to grab money to buy the book since I hadn't brought any!

The kids had a fun time listening to the story and meeting the "kitten"... he's now one and he's very big!

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos! Pops

Juliana said...

How very cool!!

Our Little Lovie said...

Awww. I'm bummed I missed this. I have to pay closer attention to the library activities (we tend to skip the in-town library for the nicer one in the next town over...we're library snobs).